Strategy, Management, and Implementation
Pizza Hut, Inc.
As Marketing Manager, planned, developed, and rolled out major national marketing programs.
PlayStation/Stuffed Crust promotion (budget: $15M). Multi-year program and partnership drove record
company sales, led to record profits for Sony, and won PROMO magazine award. Achieved key company
objectives for capturing younger demographic and raising overall brand regard.
Pizza Hut Star Wars – Episode One promotion (budget $31M) Drove 9% growth with comprehensive
program including toys, cups, instant-win/collect-and-win game across entire Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell
system. Utilized extensive restaurant POP, television, radio, internet, and print.
Other key co-promotional efforts:
Visa, American Express, MLB, NCAA, Pepsi-Cola, Anheuser-Busch, Coors, Miller, Dr. Pepper, CDNow.
- Launched first interactive Pizza Hut website with ordering capabilities.
- Directed national promotions and national beverage program.
- Developed strategy and managed major ad agencies for production of print and broadcast media.
- Implemented national local-level marketing and loyalty programs.
- Chosen by senior management to cross-functional team for comprehensive organizational change resulting in
Pizza Hut becoming #1 rated place to work in Dallas.
All Materials copyrighted 2009 KFWimer Marketing
FootLocker/Final Four promotion Partnership program drove record
traffic for Footlocker in key season, while contributing to most profitable period
for Pizza Hut in prior two years.